What is a co-curricular transcript?
A co-curricular transcript (CCT) is a custom, self-reported, university-verified document that outlines your involvement in activities out of the classroom during your time at UNC Asheville. A CCT can include:
- Student organization experience
- Leadership activities
- Internships & jobs
- Honors & awards
...and much more!
Why do you need one? A CCT:
- Supplements your academic transcript and resume
- Supports scholarship and award applications
- Strengthens your profile as a liberal arts graduate
There are 4 ways you can build your CCT:
- Attend events with skills attached to them (you can see whch events count for each skill by viewing a skill and then selecting "View Events"
- Be a member or officer of a student organization for at least 1 year and fill out a Reflection form
- Participate in an Experience on campus
- Think you should earn a skill another way? Apply for that Opportunity!
Check out your own CCT on your profile on UNCA Now and see what else you can add to it!