The North Carolina College Personnel Association (NCCPA) and North Carolina Housing Officers (NCHO) conference call for programs is now open.
We invite electronic submissions of education program proposals. Proposals may address topics including, but not limited to:
- Research Presentations
- Best Practices in Student Affairs
- Self-Care/Professional Renewal
- Current Issues in Student Affairs and Higher Education
- Racial Justice
Program Formats (50-minute presentations):
- Research Paper - interactive discussion about a research project
- General Program - Sessions that include specific learning outcomes
- Roundtable Discussion - Opportunity for presenters to share information regarding a current issue in higher education and student affairs
- Poster Presentation (Graduate students only) - forum to share successful ideas with colleagues by presenting a research study, a practical problem - solving effort, or an innovative program
Submission deadline is Saturday, September 23, 2017. Those selected to present will receive a $25 discount on their conference registration.
To submit a proposal, click here.
Friday, September 8, 2017 – Program Proposal Submissions Due
Monday, October 2, 2017 – Program Review Notification